Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Get Your Skin in the Game!
May is all about Skin Cancer Prevention & Detection.
- FREE Screening Clinics
- Don't Fry Day 5/22
- The Skin Analyzer 5/14, Boise
- What Does Skin Cancer Look Like?
- Tanning Beds?
- Sunburns, Sunscreen, & Sunglasses
- Sun Safety Posters
It's Asthma & Allergy Awareness Month.
- Allergic and Non-allergic Asthma
- Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
- Asthma MedlinePlus
- Allergies MedlinePlus
How's Your Pressure Gauge?
It's Stroke Awareness Month. 1 in 3 American adults has high blood pressure (CDC). Do you? When was the last time you had your blood pressure checked?
Healthy "Table Talk" - Listen
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Tune in! Sleep matters. If you don't snooze, you are less likely to lose weight, you may become moody, and your energy may be as low as the floor. The quality of your sleep matters. It matters a whole lot!
- Consequences of Poor Sleep
- Sleep Apps
- Top 15 Sleep Tips
- The Ideal Bedroom
- Choosing a mattress, pillow and sheets
- How Much Sleep Do We Need?
- Awake at the Wheel
- Facts About Problem Sleepiness
- Your Guide to Healthy Sleep
- WELCOA Newsletter