National Nutrition Month
- Nutrition Facts Label FDA News Release
- New Nutrition Posters!
- Choose My Plate
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series
- Fruit & Veggie Swag watch it!
- Before and After Plate Makeovers
- About the Buzz get the facts!
- Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database very cool!
- Tipsheet When Dining Out
- Nutrition for Everyone CDC
- Nutrition Resources
- BAM get the kids involved!
Healthy "Table Talk" - Balance
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Medical Self Care
Be in charge of your health. Get FREE resources. Order your FREE Healthwise Handbook! Visit Medical Self Care
- Worksite Cholesterol Clinic, Boise, 5/21
- Worksite Skin Cancer Screening, Boise 5/20
- National Kidney Month Kidney Health Checklist
- Save Your Vision Month
It's Colon Cancer Awareness Month. About 2 in 3 adults who have never been tested for colon cancer do have a regular doctor and do have health insurance that could pay for the test. What about you?
- Watch the Your Colon and You video clip at the top of this webpage...
- Screening Guidelines for Colorectal Cancer
- Your Colon Resources
- Free At-home test kits
- CDC Vital Signs
- 5 Myths
- Success Stories
- 6 Things You Can Do...
- Tour The Inflatable Colon
- Hang a Poster!
- Free Classes & Resources
- Check your insurance coverage; call Blue Cross Customer Service at 208.331.8897 or 1.866.804.2253