Personal Health Assessment
Want to get started?
- Already registered on the Blue Cross website? Then log on to Blue Cross & Well Connected and use the health and well-being tools, resources, and assessments (health and well being, sleep, stress, nutrition, and more).
- Not yet registered online with Blue Cross? Grab your Blue Cross insurance card and follow the instructions on How to Register. Trouble registering? Check your email address; you may have registered using your old email address. Call Customer Service at 208-331-8897 or 1-866-804-2253 for assistance.
- Are you a State Employee, but not covered by Blue Cross? Follow the instructions for Guest Registration.
- If you enter your 'clinical measures' - weight, height, waist measurement, blood pressure, blood sugar (glucose), cholesterol, and HDL your personal feedback report will be more detailed. You do NOT have to know these figures to take the assessment. You may also re-enter your assessment and add them at a later date.
- Need 'clinical measures'? Check your local hospital, district health office, or health fair for affordable opportunities or ask your Doctor for a copy of your last blood work. Find your local hospital...
Good health is a prized possession.
Protect yours. Learn ways to get and stay healthy.