Symptom Relief New
Is my Flu Shot reimbursed by our State of Idaho Insurance plan under Blue Cross? It depends ... on whether a Blue Cross of Idaho covered provider gave you the shot and if you have Wellness Benefits still available in this plan year. There are many hospitals and pharmacies that are covered providers. Check the Blue Cross website or call your Blue Cross Customer Service Representative at 208-331-8897 or 1-866-804-2253.
Be informed. Read the Vaccine Information Sheets
- Influenza Vaccine - Inactivated
- Influenza Vaccine - Live, Intranasal (Flu Mist) may not be reimbursed
Schedule a Worksite Clinic
Read the Department of Administration's Guidelines for Onsite Agency-Sponsored Clinics "Flu Shots". Contact your local hospital and inquire if they are a Blue Cross contracting provider. Or, contact a Blue Cross of Idaho participating pharmacy in the Idaho Pharmacy Network
Keep Your Workplace Armed!
- Put out Kleenex, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes
- It's not too late to schedule a worksite flu shot clinic
- Post handwashing and anti-flu posters in break rooms and restrooms
Flu Prevention Posters
New posters! Place them in work areas, eating areas, and restrooms. Advertise your upcoming clinic.