- Pocatello, 5/04/16, 1:00 to 4:30 p.m., Bingham Dermatology Center, 1151 Hospital Way, Building D, Suite 100, Pocatello; Register for this free screening at 208-233-4455
- Blackfoot, 5/04/16, 1:00 to 4:30 p.m., Bingham Dermatology Center, Blackfoot, 98 Poplar, Medical Office Complex. Register for this free screening at 208-782-2930
- Post Falls Spot Check, 5/07/16, read more and register now
- Sandpoint Spot Check, 5/21/16, read more and register now
- North Custer Hospital District Health Fair, Challis, 5/07
Join in this fun and educational event in Challis on Saturday, 5/07/16 form 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Challis Community Center. Discounted blood services, free skin cancer screening, eye screening, child ID kits, and much more! Read more...
- Worksite Cholesterol Screening Clinic (aka Cardiac Risk Profile Screening)
Register for the May 12th Screening for State of Idaho employees. The worksite clinic will be held in Boise in the Len B. Jordan Building. Register now...
- Cholesterol/Glucose Screening, Boise, (at Central District Health): $20, First Tuesday/monthly. Mountain Home: every 3 months. See the website for details
- Wellness Screening, Boise, 5/9-5/13
Sponsored by InterPath Laboratory, 8660 W. Emerald St., Suite 102, Boise, register now for these discounted screenings: Health Fair Panel ($45); Hemoglobin A1C ($20); PSA ($20); Testosterone ($20); Vitamin D ($25). No physician order required; pre-register by calling 208-375-2350.
- Cardiac Risk Assessment/Blood Draw, Meridian, 5/19
Clinic includes fasting cholesterol panel and glucose levels, cardiac risk profile, and discussion. $20; includes lab work. Blood draws end at 8:00 a.m. Pre-registration required. Clinics held every other month. Phone 208-381-9000 for 2016 clinic info and registration
St. Luke's Meridian, 7:00-8:30 a.m.
Check with your local hospital regarding "walk-in" cholesterol screening availability and costs. For more resources and Information on heart health, visit Heart Health
- Bear Lake: 208-847-1630
- American Falls: 208-226-3200
- Malad: 208-766-2231
- Soda Springs: 208-547-3341
- Fort Hall: 208-238-5435
- Arco: 208-527-8206
- Preston: 208-852-4123
- The Delta Dental of Idaho Dental Residency Clinic 208-373-1855
- The Counselling Clinic 208-373-1719
- The Speech and Language Clinic 208-373-1725
Skin Cancer Screening Clinics
FREE Screening for the Public: Southeast Idaho
Spot Checks - FREE Skin Cancer Screenings for the Public
FREE Screening for the Public
FREE screening, Capitol Mall State of Idaho Employee Worksite Clinic: 6/02/16; Register now
Also check the Ongoing Community Clinics
For more information on skin cancer detection and prevention, visit Sun Safety
Cardiac Risk (Cholesterol) Clinics
Know your numbers! For ongoing community Cardiac Risk Profile Clinics (e.g., cholesterol & glucose checks), contact your area hospital or District Health Office.
Get your mammogram!
Breast Cancer Screening Final Recommendations from U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
Schedule your Mammogram! SW Idaho provider phone numbers/locations. Schedule yours now!
Saint Alphonsus Health System, SW Idaho
To schedule a mammogram at any of the SARMC Breast Cancer Centers in Boise, Nampa, Ontario, or Baker City, phone 208-367-8787 or toll free at 877-397-8787.
Check out the mobile locations on the 2015 Mobile Schedule, then call Saint Alphonsus to schedule your mobile mammography appointment at 208-367-3571. If you live or work in a rural area, this is a great opportunity to get your screening done! Check the 2016 Mobile Mammography Schedule.
Saint Luke's Health System, SW Idaho
Call 208-706-2055 to 1-866-381-2055 to make your mammography or mobile mammography appointment.
Portneuf Medical Center, Pocatello
To schedule your mammogram at Portneuf Medical Center, phone 208-239-1500.
Portneuf's Mobile Mammography Coach visits the following Pocatello area cities each month; call to schedule an appointment at that site.
For Mammography Services in your area, contact your doctor, or your local hospital.
Skin Cancer Screenings
Check with your Doctor anytime you have a suspicious area on your skin. Some local health fairs provide free skin cancer screenings. Some local dermatology clinics have free walk-in clinics. See the Skin Cancer Screening webpage.
For information on skin cancer and staying safe in the sun, go to Sun Safety.
Clinics Offer Low-cost Help
ISU-Meridian at 1311 E. Central Dr., offers dental, mental health, and speech-language services at clinics located on campus in Meridian. Contact the clinics directly for schedules and appointments.
Community Health Screenings
FREE Health Screenings provided for adults 18+ years of age with no insurance or limited access to preventive care. Screenings take place from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Read more...
Men's Health: Prostate Cancer Screenings
Check with your doctor/clinic or local hospital regarding screening clinics in your area. Or schedule an appointment with your physician.