Be a Quitter!
- Tobacco Product Warning Labels (FDA)
- Learn about Lung Cancer
- Cancer and Tobacco in Idaho CCAI, Get the Facts
- Smoking & Tobacco Use, CDC State Highlights Idaho
- Smoking & Second Hand Smoke (CDC)
- Stay Away from Tobacco (ACS)
- Guide to Quitting Smoking (ACS)
- Help for Cravings and Tough Situations (ACS)
- Get Free Information (ACS)
- Lab Analysis of Electronic Cigarettes
- Create a tobacco-free workplace - Free!
Call it quits. No Excuses. Start now.
- Smoking Cessation Classes, Twin Falls
Gain your freedom and control in 2013! Enroll in the April/May FREE Smoking Cessation session in Twin Falls. Read more...
- Teen Quit Classes, Bonners Ferry and Kellogg
Free four-week course. Choose your month - October, February, or June. Great activities, free tools, and 'cool free stuff'. Get 'smokerized' and see how smoking advances the aging process. Class are in Bonners Ferry and in Kellogg. Use the tobacco cards to remind you.
- Free Yourself from Smoking! Pocatello
Evening sessions in April and May. Attend all six FREE sessions. Read more...
- You Can Quit! FREE Ongoing Classes; for youth and adults, Ada, Elmore, Boise, Valley Counties. Read more...
- Quit with Nancy, Boise, February, April, or May
FREE Tobacco Cessation Program sponsored by Saint Alphonsus. Completion of the program includes a free Quit with Nancy DVD Program. Register now; space is limited. Read more...
- FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy & Tobacco Cessation Class List, includes a 4 week supply of gum, patches, or lozenges
- Project Filter
- Panhandle Health District Coeur d’Alene Area
- Idaho North Central District Health Lewiston Area
- Central District Health Treasure Valley Area
- Southwest District Health Caldwell Area
- South Central District Health Twin Falls Area
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health Pocatello Area
- Eastern Idaho Public Health District Idaho Falls Area
- Freedom From Smoking Online, American Lung Association