Enjoy the Holiday Season
- 12 Ways to Have a Healthy Holiday Season
- Go Green for the Holidays
- Holiday Safety Tips: Decorating
- Holiday Safety Tips Safe Kids
- Lead Hazards in Some Holiday Toys
- Have a Healthy and Safe Family Gathering
- Build some resilience into your holidays
Brush Up on Winter Safety
- Be Prepared to Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Winter Storms & Extreme Cold
- Winter Storm Safety Checklist
- National Weather Service Winter Resources
Make sure your holidays are safe...
Healthy "Table Talk" - Be Resilient
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
Relatives, resolutions, and reflux - oh my! Take care of yourself this Holiday Season!
- Simplify your plans
- Make a budget
- Be realistic
- Learn to say "no"
- Remember your fruits & veggies
- Be active
- Get some sleep!
- Ask for help when you need it
- Take a minute
- Take a breath
- Find the magic in every day
- Try a little gratitude!
- Forgive and forget
- Stress Center
- Medical Self Care