- Make a plan!
- Make some SMART Goals
- How's your Sleep?
- Combat Obesity
- Causes of Overweight and obesity
- Make money while you get healthy! Go to ThriveIdaho
- Brush up on Winter Safety
Are your co-workers and desk making you sick?
Then clean it up!
- Try some prevention
- Get a flu shot. It's not too late
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds!
- Cover Your cough
- Put up a poster
- Stay on top of the Flu News
- Wipe down your phone/cell
- Sanitize your mouse/keyboard
- Clean your coffee cup
- Wipe down your pen/pencil
- Put out the Kleenex
- Bring on the hand sanitizer
- Try a fist bump instead of a handshake
- Share this desk card with your co-workers
Medical Self Care
Get involved with your health
- Get a primary care doctor - now, while you feel good
- Collect Data. 90% of your diagnosis is based on your family medical history
- Do Preventive Screening!
- Know your numbers: BP, cholesterol, blood sugar, waist, and weight
- Make your healthcare wishes known before a crisis. Have Advance Directives
- Request a FREE Healthwise Handbook
Healthy "Table Talk" - Make a Plan
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
New year, new hopes, new opportunities. Possibilities abound! How do you want your health to change in 2015? Small steps create success!
- Less stress
- More laughter
- Family time
- Time to meditate
- Time to read
- Drink more water
- Eat more fruits & veggies
- Shed 5 pounds
- Take a daily walk/run
- Unplug from technology 4-6 hours/day
- Quit tobacco
- Set SMART goals
Every journey starts with a few simple small steps. Make a plan!