Health Matters was chosen by WELCOA as one of the Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals in the U.S.!
Domestic Violence Prevention
- Violence Against Women
- Signs of abuse
- Get help for violence
- How to help a friend who is being abused
It's Harvest Time!
- Enjoy the Idaho Potato fall harvest; take the Famous Potatoes Quizand play the Bouncin' Taters Game
- Enjoy fresh potatoes in your menu plans; potatoes add vitamin C and potassium to your diet!
- Check this: Storing Potatoes at Home
- Ask Dr. Potato FAQ's
- Featured Recipe: Garden Stuffed Potatoes
Odds and Ends
- Sports Eye Injuries by the numbers
- Dental Hygiene Month are you doing the Daily 4?
- Talk About Your Medicines Month safe use, storage, and disposal
- Talk Before You Take
- Take in a Wellness Fair
How's YOUR fall maintenance?
- Schedule your health maintenance checks
- Be "flu ready"
- Schedule car and home maintenance checks
- Set up a fall workout plan to keep you moving
Healthy "Table Talk" - Silence
Get some quiet time with the kids - at the table, in the car, or on the go. Start some Table Talk. It's a great way to create connections. The topic and guidelines change monthly.
No excuses! October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take charge, Know your resources. Get your skin in the game!
- Breast Cancer in Idaho
- Breast Cancer Prevention & Early Detection
- Breast Cancer CDC
- BRCA1 & BRCA2 Genetic Testing
- Create your early detection plan
- 7 Things to Know about Mammograms
- Latest News about Breast Cancer
- Idaho's Women's Health Check
- Womens Health - Breast Cancer
- Beyond the Shock
- Success Stories
- Mammo Mondays, Brake for Breakfast, Pamper Me Pink and more events!